Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Priority of Dadhood




A little over a year ago, I started this blog with the intention of posting every Tuesday.  Well, that worked out for a while and is still my intention, but when it comes to posting on the blog or rolling around in the floor with Gabe...need I say which one wins.  That being said, I do intend to get back to posting thoughts on Dadhood and the excitement of my passion for men's ministry.  So, I've been thinking about how fast my son has grown and how he's changed over the past year.  He was born on September 14, 2010.  Here's a photo per month to give you a feel for how he's grown from the little infant in the hospital to the growing little boy enjoying his first football game this month.  Enjoy!
Sep 2010

Oct 2010
Nov 2010
Dec 2010
Jan 2011
Feb 2011


Mar 2011

Apr 2011

May 2011





Jun 2011




                   
Jul 2010 

                                     


Aug 2011
Sep 2011
Oct 2011
There's much that's been going on over the last few weeks.  Hope to get back on track with regular posting soon.  You'll have to excuse me while I watch my son grow.
Peace,
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment